Why you should learn Portuguese?
People often ask me why I’m learning Portuguese, and every time my answer is different. It’s just because I have so many reasons to learn that language.
There are a few reasons why I decided to learn this language:
- Brazil is an emerging country
- I think the language is ”muito sensual”
- Speaking Spanish is not exotic anymore, too many people already speak it
- More and more countries and companies are developing business relations with Brazil
- They have beautiful ”praias” (beaches)
- Brazilian music is good
- Brazil is a huge market (5th biggest in terms of consumers)
Regardless of the language you already speak or learning, speaking a second or a third language is always good!